Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of DiFranco Family Foot Care office operations. To ensure your convenience, our office maintains regular hours, accepts a variety of payments methods, performs many services in-house, and provides multiple avenues of reaching our courteous staff. You can connect with us at:
Fax: (833) 305-0497
West Ridge Commons
3939 W Ridge Rd, Ste C1
Erie, PA 16506
We know you have many choices when choosing a podiatrist in Erie, PA so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. Click here or call our office to schedule. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
Our office accepts Medicare, as well as, a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours in an equally convenient location. Free parking is directly outside our first floor suite.
Some of the on site services we offer:
- Advanced Lower Extremity Wound Care
- Diabetic Shoes and Fittings
- Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment
- Minimal Incision Surgical Techniques
- Cosmetic Surgical Considerations
- Lower Arterial Vascular Studies
- MLS Laser Light Therapy
- Practitioner's Strength Skin Care Products
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, urgent same day appointments available
- Nationally Certified Podiatric Medical Assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
We accept Cash, Check, Visa and Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit