Welcome to our practice!
Your first visit to DiFranco Family Foot Care establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. DiFranco. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, patient forms, and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by visiting the Patient Portal, creating an account, and signing your forms electronically.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Providing unhurried attention with excellent outcomes.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please visit our patient portal to complete patient forms:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What to Bring with You
- Insurance card
- Driver's License or other Photo Identification
- Copayment - we accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit
- Any x-rays or past medical records, if applicable
On the day of your appointment, you can choose to self check-in through the Patient Portal or our staff will check you in when you arrive.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this webite. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit!